Re: Compiling Support for Intel Pro/100 VE Network Adapter

On Thu, 12 Feb 2004 the mental interface of
Martin Hermanowski told:

> On Thu, Feb 12, 2004 at 12:52:27PM -0600, Doug MacFarlane wrote:
> [...]
> > When I edited .config before make menuconfig, the CONFIG_E100=m line got
> > blown away.  So I added it after the make menuconfig . . . but in the final
> > config that was installed in /boot, it still isn't there.  So, at any rate,
> > I run modconf, the E100 shows up in the list, but when I pick it, I get
> > installation failed.
>
> Try a more recent kernel, Intel changes the E100' chipset quite often.
>
> LLAP, Martin

What does LLAP mean in your opinion?

$ dict LLAP

1 definition found

From V.E.R.A. -- Virtual Entity of Relevant Acronyms (December 2003) [vera]:

  LLAP
         Localtalk Link Access Protocol (AppleTalk, LAP)

Ciao

Elimar

--
  You cannot propel yourself forward by