Re: Your eMail to Gibson Research Corp. was intercepted by GRC Security.

On Thu, 12 Feb 2004 11:22:39 +0000,
Colin Watson <cjwatson@debian.org> wrote in message
<[🔎] 20040212112239.GG14012@riva.ucam.org>:

> On Thu, Feb 12, 2004 at 12:49:16AM +0100, Arnt Karlsen wrote:
> > On Tue, 10 Feb 2004 16:19:35 -0800,
> > "Security " <Security@grc.com> wrote in message
> > <[🔎] 10402101619.AA53275833@grc.com>:
> > > Your eMail to Gibson Research Corp. was intercepted by GRC
> > > Security.
> >
> > ..huh???
>
> If you're going to respond to autoresponders that are replying to spam
> or viruses, please take it *off* debian-user.

..deal.  ;-)

> I'm sure there are others like me who are quite thoroughly tired of
> getting hundreds of the damned things a day and do not appreciate more
> of them being *intentionally* forwarded to us via mailing lists.

..myself, I just got curious about how this particular guy would
respond, he makes a living out of selling Wintendo security,
and has this autoresponder set up.   ;-)

  Scenarios always come in sets of three: