Re: Your eMail to Gibson Research Corp. was intercepted by GRC Security.

On Thu, Feb 12, 2004 at 12:49:16AM +0100, Arnt Karlsen wrote:
> On Tue, 10 Feb 2004 16:19:35 -0800,
> "Security " <Security@grc.com> wrote in message
> <[🔎] 10402101619.AA53275833@grc.com>:
> > Your eMail to Gibson Research Corp. was intercepted by GRC Security.
>
> ..huh???

If you're going to respond to autoresponders that are replying to spam
or viruses, please take it *off* debian-user. I'm sure there are others
like me who are quite thoroughly tired of getting hundreds of the damned
things a day and do not appreciate more of them being *intentionally*
forwarded to us via mailing lists.