Re: Comcast has IPv6, when will Debian?

Paul Johnson wrote:
> Along with the whole Disney funkitude this morning[1], I discovered
> Comcast gave me an IPv6 address.  Which begs the question:  Now that
> large ISPs now support IPv6, when will Debian beyond the kernel?

Debian has a fair amount of ipv6 support. For details about status of
various parts, where to get patches for the stuff that is not ipv6
enabled in Debian proper yet, links to debian mirrors accessible over
ipv6, and a pointer to the debian-ipv6 mailing list, go here:

http://people.debian.org/~csmall/ipv6/ [1]

--
see shy jo

[1] result of typing "debian ipv6" into google, oddly enough