Re: Comcast has IPv6, when will Debian?

Paul Johnson wrote:

No, no....this is the Comcast/Disney thing I was referring to, it's
been all over everything today...
http://ursine.ca/article.pl?sid=04/02/12/0046249&mode=thread

I was pulling your chain. My apologies.

Comcast has more subscribers in Portland than any other ISP, and is
something like the 2nd or 3rd largest in the country.  I'd say Comcast
going IPv6 is big, and perhaps should go in whatever's after sarge
(and sarge is due out about two months ago, so God only knows if we'll
beat IPv4 phaseout at this point...).
BTW, I have also received an IPv6 from Comcast today. It doesn't seem quite so abstract now.

PJ