Debian on 640KB or RAM?

Hi Guys,

I just found my old Compaq SLT|286 from the 1990ies! It has 640KB of RAM,
no mouse and a 80286 CPU at 12 mhz! I get "Non-System disk or disk error
replace and strike any key when ready" When i try to boot it (some things
never change) so i am supposing it either doesn't have a hard drive or the hard
drive doesn't work or it was just formatted.

Is there any chance that anyone has a Debian floppy image for 1.44 floppies
that i would be able to boot off and run it with? I am trying to take over the
world with my spanky new machine.

Thanks

Ken