Re: Directory name completion using bash_completion in unstable (forwarded from Phil Edwards)

On Mon, Feb 09, 2004 at 02:16:27PM -0800, Ian Macdonald wrote:
> On Fri 12 Dec 2003 at 07:51:13 +0100, you wrote:
>
> > How is the Debian version doing this?
>
> The Debian version probably applies the seven or eight official patches
> to 2.05b. I seem to recall this was a problem with the stock 2.05b when
> it was released.

I could have sworn that I looked through the patches directory and
found nothing.  But apparently I am an idiot, because there it is,
bash205b-003.dpatch.  Thanks for prodding me to look again!

Phil

--
Besides a mathematical inclination, an exceptionally good mastery of
one's native tongue is the most vital asset of a competent programmer.