Re: hi QUESTION

On Wed, 11 Feb 2004 07:07:45 -0800,
Paul Johnson <baloo@ursine.ca> wrote in message
<[🔎] 20040211150745.GC1820@ursine.ca>:

> On Wed, Feb 11, 2004 at 02:56:43AM -0500, ~Honorable Dr Lou Who wrote:
> > YOU MUST ELABORATE ON ABOVE LINKS, like for PC266 chips to 1.2 gigs
> > Pentium and the next Athelon.
> >
> > Gee's this is bad! Then to tell me or any user to read 4,000 PAGES
> > AND COME BACK!
>

> Well, fuck you, too.  Glad you didn't want help, or I'd feel bad.

..hey, lay off Billy Boy Gates Paid Shills, point them over to Slashdot
or some orther silly Usenet propaganda war.

..this guy is no different from Slobodan Milosevic' or Saddam's war
crime apologist shills, and cannot even excuse himself with having
his family left in these war criminal's claws.  You wanna fuck'em,
take it _off_ this list.

..they come here to this list to provoke propaganda wars, at the expense
of metered dial-up etc Debian users, to reduce this list's usefullness
as a support tool for Debian users, and to make it a useful tool for
Microsoft's lobbying efforts in DC.

..remember, Wintendo is no longer competive, and with the SCO Group
losing all the law suits, there is not gonna be any code grabbing for
Microsoft's new 64 bit Wintendo2006 or whatever they call it.  ;-)

  Scenarios always come in sets of three: