Re: whew

On Wednesday 11 February 2004 18:07, David wrote:
>  On Wed, 11 Feb 2004 03:51:37 -0500
>
>  "~Honorable Dr Lou Who" <irsmart2@gate.net> wrote:
> > What a mess!
>
> [snip miles of babble]
>
> Uhhh...  this guy's _gotta_ be trolling, hasn't he?

Yup.

> No one could be this clueless......   could they????

Well, 1500 partner websites... Where have I seen that before...?

> However, this could be a prime example of the class of people who
> definitely _should_ stick with windows..

And finance MS' robbery of our rights, including our right to receive
and impart information and ideas through any media and to participate
in the cultural life of the community, to enjoy the arts and to share
in scientific advancement and its benefits?

As much as one hate the trolls and the abusive newbies, the alternative,
that they continue to pay MS money and allow them to retain the power
to strip us of our rights, is so much worse that I feel it is not
really an option.

Best,

Kjetil
--