Re: security.debian.org != slagroom.snt.utwente.nl

On Wed, 11 Feb 2004 14:47:18 +0100
Helge Kreutzmann <kreutzm@itp.uni-hannover.de> wrote:

> Hello,
> I know about the recent crash of klecker.debian.org, and I read on
>
> http://db.debian.org/machines.cgi
>
> that klecker is still down. I searched the archives on this list as
> well as on the announc-lists I could find on lists.debian.org, but did
> not find anything regarding security.debian.org replacement.
<snip>

The official mirror for while klecker is down can be found on the Debian
news page:

http://www.debian.org/News/2004/20040202

HTH,
Jacob

-----
GnuPG Key: 1024D/16377135

The nice thing about Windows is - It doesn't just crash, it displays a
dialog box and lets you press 'OK' first.