DINB 9: rcnd: connection refused

Hi there,

I am setting up a BIND for my local network (anydomain.bom) acessible
only for local domain. This is the second time I build BIND, my old
Debian crashed after I accidently unplug one of my hdd-ide cable (there
are 3 hdd(s) ) and Debian kernel starting panic...

When I start Bind from '/etc/init.d/bind9 start', everything looks fine,
like nothing wrong. But I found out that Bind acctually not working
properly. /etc/init.d/bind9 reload/restart will give this error message:

Stopping domain name service: named
rndc: connect failed: connection refused

I set up bind with chroot jail. I followed a doc which I used to buold
my Bind (and it works fine)

Folders and files are stored at /chroot/bind/etc/named. And start from
folder chroot/bind, everything is owned by user named:named. I create
the rndc key by /usr/local/bind/sbin/rndc-confgen -a. And the rndc.key
is also owned by named:named. I did create rndc.conf and also putting
the right lines within named.conf for the value of rndc.key

I did uninstall/remove the bind9 package from Debian and recompile the
Bind9 from beggining.

Is there any I missed something? What is the best way to check what went
wrong with my configuration? I am not putting my conf files here just in
case somebody can remind me what I forgotting...

Thanks.