Re: printing problem (mozilla 100% CPU)

On Tue, 10 Feb 2004 at 6:35pm, Patrick Wiseman wrote:

:Back in November, Valentine Kouznetsov wrote:
:
:In Mozilla (doesn't matter which version, I had 1.4-6 and now it's 1.5)
:when I select print (either to file or to printer) it just stuck at
:pop-up window (preparing...).
:Using top, I see that mozilla takes 100% of CPU and stuck.
:
:
:I'm having exactly the same problem - was it ever diagnosed?  I've tried
:removing the various mozilla-* extensions, but no change.

Further Googling suggests I need to recreate my Profile, so I'll figure
out how to do that and report back!

Patrick

--
Patrick Wiseman                               pwiseman@mindspring.com
Linux user #17943                             *Google First, Ask Later*