Re: Getting DRI going for Mach64 (was laptop HW detection ... )

On Tuesday 10 February 2004 17:42, debian-user-digest-request@lists.debian.org
wrote:
> There should be three packages
> drm-mach64-module-src
> xlibmesa-gl1-dri-mach64
> xserver-xfree86-dri-mach64

I added the line suggested to the sources.list and got these modules. I also
got the xlibmesa ones must in case.

Something has changed since now (before any reboot), none of this open-GL
stuff will even come up. So after I reboot, we'll se what happens.

(I did not see any changes in the XF86 configs, however -- do I need to add
some lines to these to make these modules load or has this been taken care of
the way they apt-get/installed--that flooded the window with a lot of changes
so ... )