Re: X4.3 (Again)

Brian Nelson wrote:
> Sam Halliday writes:
> > i just had this exact same problem... i got around it by using
> > aptitude and pretty much adding every X4.3 package i could find
> > before hitting`g'...
> Er, why?  The only 4.3 package you really need is xserver-xfree86.

DRI etc etc... and the newer mesa libraries. you're probably right
though, not everything needed updated... but i figured it would break
less things if i just had all my X packages synced to 4.3 rather than
having some libs 4.2.1. i didn't add any extra X packages than i had, so
maybe i could have worded my post a little better to "updating every
XFree86-4.2.1 package i had to the XFree86-4.3 equivalent"

cheers,
Sam
--
Free High School Science Texts