Re: alt-right-click in xterm

On Mon, Feb 09, 2004 at 05:18:20PM -0500, Matt Price wrote:
> On one computer running debian-unstable right-alt-click in xterm gives
> e a bracketed arrow pointint down and to the right.  WHen I move the
> mouse, the size of the window changes in the direciton the mouse
> moves...
>
> On another system, also running debian-unstable, the same action gives
> me slightly different behaviours depending on wherei n the xtemr
> window the mouse focus happens to be; so if I'm in the bottom half of
> the window, the arrow pointsi n one direction; if I'm in the top half,
> it points in another.

Hi, Matt.

The windows resizing/moving is the Window Manager business.  Consult
your twm/fvwm/enlightenment/sawfish/ratpoison/whatever documentation.

And btw, did you mean <Right-Alt><Left-Mouse-Button> or rather
<Alt><Right-Mouse-Button>?

HTH.
Jan.

--
Jan Minar                   "Please don't CC me, I'm subscribed." x 9