Re: window managers with maximize-vertical?

Tim Connors wrote:
Johann Koenig <explosive@hvc.rr.com> said on Sun, 8 Feb 2004 22:42:17 -0500:

On Sunday February  8 at 11:34am
"Monique Y. Herman" <spam@bounceswoosh.org> wrote:

It seems to me that, long ago in a galaxy far, far away, I had a
window manager that supported maximize-vertical (as opposed to
maximizing in both directions).

Anyone using a window manager right now that does this?  Preferably
one that interacts well with gnome.

Enlightenment. Right click to maximize vertically, middle click to
maximize horizontally.

FVWM. Whatever bindings you set up.

yep, IIRC the default debian bindings are left click vertical, middle click both, right click horizontal (click on the maximize button on the right side of the title). it can also be set up to maximize to certain percentage (and you can set different key and/or mouse bindings)

	erik