Re: Knoppix is Not Debian

Incoming from Paul Morgan:

> You must also be referring to the almost constant stream of infantile anti
> "M$" remarks with which I am heartily sick and tired.  I use several OSes,

This is an attitude of which _I_ am sick and tired.  Microsoft
software sucks, bigtime!  Anyone looking at the amount of crap
flooding the net nowadays can tell that with their eyes, ears, and
nose nailed shut.

No, there is NO excuse that justifies using that crap, and I don't
care who you are or why you want to.  It's crap!  Get over it.

- -