Re: Knoppix is Not Debian

On Mon, 09 Feb 2004 16:33:15 +0800, Katipo wrote:

> How much further ahead would Debian be if it already incorporated
> Knoppixs' hardware recognition, Adamantixs' security features and
> Xandros' drag and drop capability? Instead I have sat back and watched
> as supposedly mature aged individuals see fit to inflate their deprived
> egos by denigrating those distributions that they are not associated
> with in order to gain some supposed level of acceptance within the
> immediate group in the manner of an insecure wreck, and those
> individuals that have not achieved their elementary level within a
> limited field of achievement.

You must also be referring to the almost constant stream of infantile anti
"M$" remarks with which I am heartily sick and tired.  I use several OSes,
each is good in its own way, and each has its own faults and annoyances.
Again, I think it's a question of the immature or insecure seeking
acceptance by bleating with the herd.

--

It is important to realize that any lock can be picked with a big
enough hammer.
               -- Sun System & Network Admin manual