Re: Buying a new computer, questions!

Nano Nano <40119.nospam <at> comcast.net> writes:

> This low-latency ram is supposed to be nice.  All my games play
> extremely well but Doom 3 is about out.

Under Windows? I'm still tethered to XP for certain games that do not work under
WINE. Always interested in tips from those who've mastered the frustrating art
of gaming under Linux. I'm glad to see a trend toward multi-platform releases,
though. For example, the next version of Unreal will be released for Windows,
Linux, and Mac...

--M. Kirchhoff