Re: What's up with http://www.fs.tum.de/~bunk/debian

Am Mon, den 09.02.2004 schrieb Kjetil Kjernsmo um 16:36:
> On Monday 09 February 2004 15:24, Christian Schnobrich wrote:
> > My first guess would be that "bunk" is no longer there, and his
> > account has been closed. Could also be that he exceeded some quota or
> > whatever.
>
> Doesn't sound very likely that it would happen overnight just like that,
> [...] (In case you're not aware, Adrian Bunk maintains one of the
> largest repository of backports to Woody, a lot of people use them and

Leaves "exceeding a quota or whatever". No matter how important this
repository may be to us, to the Uni and to administrating scripts it's
no more than yet another account.

IIRC TU-Muenchen has expelled a major part, if not all of its students
due to a minor mishaps a few years ago. Ofc this was soon undone, but
noone noticed that thousands of exmatriculations were being printed,
enveloped, and sent by mail until the first recipients complained.

cu,
Schnobs