Re: What's up with http://www.fs.tum.de/~bunk/debian

On Monday 09 February 2004 15:24, Christian Schnobrich wrote:
> My first guess would be that "bunk" is no longer there, and his
> account has been closed. Could also be that he exceeded some quota or
> whatever.

Doesn't sound very likely that it would happen overnight just like that,
and without any information about where he'd go. It seems like he
posted to debian-devel from that address two days ago and to LKML 25
hours ago. (In case you're not aware, Adrian Bunk maintains one of the
largest repository of backports to Woody, a lot of people use them and
they are really good). I would be surprised if there isn't something
wrong that's beyond his control.

Best,

Kjetil
--