Re: Knoppix is Not Debian

On Mon, 2004-02-09 at 08:06, Haines Brown wrote:
> > Dale Welch wrote:
> >
> > >And i was probably building computers when your mama was changing
> > >your diapers . . .
> > >

> > To whom does "your" refer? If to Kent, then "Nope."
> >
> > >after all i was born a few months after Kennedy was shot...
> > >

> > Kent was born a few months before Kennedy was shot.
>
> Age is irrelevant, of course, but I can't help recalling that after my
> tour in the military, I used the GI Bill to get back to college. One
> day I was busy coming on to a couple attractive African damsels in a
> student lounge, when someone called in that Kennedy had been
> shot. That immediately reduced both women to tears, and I was
> amazed. I never understood the almost cult status that Kennedy enjoyed
> as President. I wasn't even that crazy about Roosevelt.

Well, I corrected Graham Bell when he said: "Watson, come here I want
you!" Which he later agreed with me that I was right and really
shouldn't treat his employees/friends that badly.

Also, Abe asked me if people would what "Four Score and Seven Years"
meant... I told him, it won't really matter this is just a quick little
speech. Boy, was *I* wrong.
--
greg@gregfolkert.net