Re: window managers with maximize-vertical?

On Mon, Feb 09, 2004 at 06:55:39PM +1100, Tim Connors wrote:
> I don't use gnome, so no idea, although I did notice a few seconds ago
> that some worthless peice of crap in gnome changed my background - how
> are you meant to change font sizes in gtk apps without using that
> silly gnome-control-panel?

You're not.  Annoying, isn't it?  Yet another reason to stay far far away
from the God-King's creation.  I'm sure there's an essay somewhere that
says you don't need to change the font.

Put what you want in your ~/.gtkrc and/or ~/.gtkrc-2.0 and forget about it.
The gtk-theme-switch package can automate this for you.

--
 Marc Wilson |     Superstition, idolatry, and hypocrisy have ample
 msw@cox.net |     wages, but truth goes a-begging.  -- Martin Luther