Re: recommended reading?

On Feb 8, 2004, at 8:30 PM, Jack Carroll wrote:

	I took a run down to the bookstore tonight to look at "Debian
GNU/Linux Bible", on the strength of the recommendation on this thread. I found it rather dated, and I didn't think it went into as much useful detail as "Debian GNU/Linux 2.1 Unleashed". Admittedly, that's dated too, but I
didn't find anything on Debian that's newer.  The "Linux Administration
Handbook" has quite a bit on Debian, though, and it's a lot more recent.

Evi's books are very good.  Buy them.

Nate Duehr, nate@natetech.com