Re: a bit (asus!) confused about i2c and lm-sensors

On Sun, 08 Feb 2004 15:04:21 -0800, Nano Nano wrote:

[snip]

Nano, I don't know anything about compiling the 2.6 kernel, I'm sticking
with 2.4 series for now.  The only problem I had with compiling the
lmsensors modules was that there were two author-related macros which
needed fixing for the stricter gcc 3.3.2 compiler.

--

It is important to realize that any lock can be picked with a big
enough hammer.
               -- Sun System & Network Admin manual