Re: can't get php in woody to work

On Sun, 8 Feb 2004 11:01:19 -0500
Antonio Rodriguez <arodriguez31@cfl.rr.com> wrote:

<snip - problems with Apache and PHP>

> The problem was simpler than I thought. First, I had to uncomment the
> given lines in httpd.config (may be a bug should be filed?, i.e.,
> after installing some php package, may be at least the option to
> modify httpd.config should be offered)
> After that, the permissions in the code were another problem. Watch
> for that. And then finally, my last problem was that my router was
> routing wrong. Now all is taking care of.

hmm... Apt has always asked me if I wanted it to add the lines
to httpd.conf when I installed php4.

I was suspicious you might have some permission problems mixed in there,
which is why I was asking for more info. The router would definitely
mess things up too.

Sounds like it's working now though, so that's the important thing. :-)

Have fun!

Jacob

-----
GnuPG Key: 1024D/16377135

Linux, the way to get rid of boot viruses.