Re: will php4 work in apache2 from .debs?

On Sun, Feb 08, 2004 at 09:01:50AM -0500, Kevin Coyner said

> On Sun, Feb 08, 2004 at 10:08:16PM +1100, Rob Weir wrote......
>
> > The Debian php4 package does not include support for apache2.  Even if
> > it did work, though, it would only work in the rather boring
> > apache1-style modes; why is apache2 so compelling?
>
> It's not that it's so compelling, but I had some problems with 1.3 the
> other day, and thought I'd give it a try.  I know, I know ... wrong
> reason to try something.  I was just frustrated and took the cowards way
> out.  :-)

Was it a crash? If so, try removing the php4-imap package and see if it
works.

--
Rob Weir <rweir@ertius.org> | mlspam@ertius.org  |  Do I look like I want a CC?
Words of the day:     Semtex csim explosion Indigo warfare bomb armed overthrow