Re: i would like to read some root files on a distant debian host

You have no business trying to access files in any account that is not yours, much less the system administrator's account of a system that is not yours. Grow Up.

If anyone on the list can read french, please forward this jerk's message to the administrator at nordnet.fr - I tried to get an email address but couldn't find contact information for that domain name. Also, babblefish choked on their website, so I was unable to find anything that I could be sure was the correct email address to send to.

i would like to read some root files on a distant debian host.
could somebody help me.
(i have some hints: the debian host is using gaim 0.75 which has security fails and i would like to also listen it with a trojan, is it possible on a
debian?)