Re: dhcpd trouble

On Sat, Feb 07, 2004 at 05:40:50PM -0800, Johannes Graumann wrote:

> Please let me know if you spot anything in the configs below.

I am not sure about those - but have you set the necessary kernel
options? that means you should have compiled the kernel with
capabilites for dhcp. Unfortunately, I am not sure which option those
were. Maybe it was "Network-options" -> "TCP/IP" -> "kernel level
autoconfiguration"->"DHCP" and so on....

Sometimes - if you don't take you any prebuild configuration- this
could be missing.

please anyone else comment on that.

Regards,
alex