Re: Has anyone ever thought of getting the reply-to changed?

Thorsten Haude wrote:
Do you suffer from cognitive dissonance? Don't you see how many people
use Mutt and are quite happy with it? Do you think they get money to
say so?

No. But they suffer from cognitive dissonance in saying that mutt (and procmail...) are the end-all, be-all solution to all mail problems. It is not. I have never once said that they should not use mutt. I've not once said that people couldn't use it. But it seems you're suffering from that cognitive dissonance because...

You shouldn't believe them if they claim that Mutt is trivial to set
up, but you can believe them that it is highly efficient.

...what about my statement was contradicting this? Note what I said. "...spends an inordinate amount of time to make it passingly usable." Ok, how does you telling me that I should not believe them if they claim Mutt is trivial to set up in any way different than me saying "the user... ...spends an inordinate amount of time to make it passingly usable." It doesn't!

And when I say 'feature' I don't talk about a theoretical possibility,
but about something that could actually be put to good use.

Get back to me when mutt can access multiple accounts and preset a view of the folders as well as the index in those folders. At least elmo is getting that part right.