Re: Has anyone ever thought of getting the reply-to changed?

Thorsten Haude wrote:
Why would I care? Most systems don't use Procmail on outgoing mails,
and even if they would, how would the receiver be affected?

Who said anything about outgoing? I said clearly, getting mail from a system that does not have procmail. You know, that whole POP and IMAP thing?

I can use procmail for my filtering with TBird.  In fact I use Exim
filters for tbird because I access that mail with no less than 4
clients.  But 3 of the 4 don't require me to use those filters and,
in fact, allow me to access a second account and filter it quite
handily.

They don't require you because they have their own filters? But
wouldn't that force you to write the filters for each of them?

    Yes, which is better than having no filters at all, is it not?

Something mutt is utterly incapable of doing in an acceptable manner.

What, filtering mails? Accessing multiple accounts?

Yes, and yes. Mutt, AFAIK, does not filter. Mutt, furthermore, has no concept of separate accounts. As such it is completely incapable of keeping the mail separated out in an easy fashion. Please, read my many rants on this on this list available in the archives before continuing. I doubt that you have anything new to bring to the discussion that hasn't been tried in the past 3-5 years.