Re: Has anyone ever thought of getting the reply-to changed?

Richard Hector wrote:
Sure you _could_ set the From: header to your work one, but that's
arguably wrong, and I entirely sympathise with ISPs who don't allow it.

How is i wrong? Past 5 years across 4 broadband connections to 3 ISPs I've never had to change my email address because I've never used the email provided by the ISPs. They're there to provide a pipe, everything else is value-added. News, email, web space, etc can all be obtained elsewhere and any ISP which prevents their customers from reaching them will hopefully go out of business. Again, I see no need for reply-to as from can change.