Re: Has anyone ever thought of getting the reply-to changed?

Paul Johnson wrote:
That's what I'm saying...why limit yourself when you can make a simple
move that makes it way easier to switch MUAs when your tastes change?

And when you're getting mail from a source that doesn't have procmail? We've gone over this dozens of times on this list. There are reasons to keep mail separate but not have multiple accounts to do it. It's stupid to make that a requirement yet this is a deficiency in mutt. I can use procmail for my filtering with TBird. In fact I use Exim filters for tbird because I access that mail with no less than 4 clients. But 3 of the 4 don't require me to use those filters and, in fact, allow me to access a second account and filter it quite handily. Something mutt is utterly incapable of doing in an acceptable manner.