Re: Has anyone ever thought of getting the reply-to changed?

On Sat, Feb 07, 2004 at 03:35:41PM -0800, Steve Lamb wrote:
> Paul Johnson wrote:
> >That's what procmail is for, though.
>
>     No, procmail is what the tech demo mutt needs to act like a real mail
> client.  That's a deficiency in mutt.

If I relied on the filtering in my MUA (if it had any), it would get
seriously screwed if I wanted to use more than one MUA against the same
IMAP server or Maildir. I'd have to implement all the same filters in
both.

With procmail, all the filtering is done before it hits my MUA, keeping
things nice and clean.

Richard