Re: can't get php in woody to work

On Sat, 7 Feb 2004 21:46:31 -0500
Antonio Rodriguez <arodriguez31@cfl.rr.com> wrote:

<snip>
> Well, I went to the same machine where the server is and php was
> working fine. However, when loging from another machine it doesn't
> work, even worse, can read only the default index. Any other page is
> refused by the server. I haven't been able to locate the fix.

Sorry, I'm not sure I understand what you're saying.

"You went to the same machine where the server is..." Are you talking
about one computer or two in that sentence?

"... when loging from another machine it doesn't work, even worse, can
read only the default index." Do you mean another machine is logging to
the server with Apache on it or is there something on the server that
you're logging into from another computer?

What is the error you're seeing when "any other page is refused by the
server"?

You also mention php working fine at one point... How were you testing
it? Do you have X windows installed on the server?

What are you trying to do with Apache? Are you running any virtual
hosts? Are you seeing the same problem with all domains on the server,
or just one?

Please give us some more information and then we'll try to help.

Jacob

P.S. Please don't set a Reply-To. You already have Mail-Followup-To set
correctly; the Reply-To just makes it harder to honor your MFT request.

-----
GnuPG Key: 1024D/16377135

Windows 2000: Designed for the Internet. The Internet: Designed for
UNIX.