Re: Better program than Putty?

Paul Johnson wrote:
Yours is the only Windows installation that draws the high-ascii lines
correctly in anything other than Lucida Console.  WTF?

    No clue.  *shrug*

I like Lucida Console because it's the closest thing to an X font.

Wouldn't that depend on the X font you choose? In X I use 8x13bold for all my console work. Courier/New Courier look almost identical to 8x13bold while Lucida does not. :)