Re: Is Security Host up

On Sun, Feb 08, 2004 at 03:17:11AM +0530, Ritesh Raj Sarraf wrote:
> as per the posting on 2nd of Feb. saying that klecker had crashed, Is
> security.debian.org back in business...

And of course it was FAR easier to jump in with another idiot-level
question, rather than check the archive, or horror of HORRORS, actually
look and see for yourself?

Wow... I bet you actually think posting to the list and waiting for a
response was a faster way to get an answer.

--
 Marc Wilson |     If you put your supper dish to your ear you can hear
 msw@cox.net |     the sounds of a restaurant.  -- Snoopy