Re: Has anyone ever thought of getting the reply-to changed?

On Fri, Feb 06, 2004 at 06:52:31PM -0800, Paul Johnson wrote:
> On Fri, Feb 06, 2004 at 12:06:28PM -0600, Michael L. Brownlow wrote:
> > I vote to keep it the way it is on the principle of least embarassment.

<snip>

> [1] Though for different reasons...the electoral college is not
> obligated to follow popular vote in most states, so voting in that
> race is more or less political masturbation.  This alone should put
> the intelligence and foresight of the framers in serious question (and
> why I tend to think less of people who think the words of
> two-century-old dead guys actually matter today).
>
> --
>  .''`.     Paul Johnson <baloo@ursine.ca>
> : :'  :
> `. `'`     proud Debian admin and user
>   `-  Debian - when you have better things to do than fix a system

I never could figure out how all these long threads get off topic so quick,
now I know!  Its nothing against those who posted or anything else, just an
observation. I guess we have some passionate people in here, I just hope its
more toward Debian than anything else.

Rthoreau