Re: Better program than Putty?

Paul Johnson wrote:
It's harder to read and doesn't properly display anything
non-alphanumeric.

Certainly isn't hard to read in to my eyes (that being an opinion, not a fact) and you could've fooled me about it not displaying anything non-alphanumeric. Just loaded up both fonts, side by side and there is 1 character that Courier New doesn't seem to want to render in the range of 20-250. Want screenies? :P