Re: Has anyone ever thought of getting the reply-to changed?

David P James wrote:
As an aside, are there any mailers for Windows that have a reply-list button/function? Eudora? Pegasus? The Bat? I've not used them so I really don't know but to my knowledge none of them do.

IIRC both TheBat! and later versions of PMMail do. I do not think Eudora or Pegasus do.