Re: Has anyone ever thought of getting the reply-to changed?

On Friday February  6 at 06:39am
Paul Johnson <baloo@ursine.ca> wrote:

This has been bothering me for a while. I thought Mutt was good because
it supported threading, but I see a number of posts without references
set, which is a royal PITA for me. I use Sylpheed-Claws, which has
awesome support for mailing lists. But when the In-reply-to header is
not set, it falls back on threading based on headers. Quite annoying.

So, I ask: is this because mutt actually does *not* use In-reply-to or
because some mutt users are (un)intentionally breaking threading?
--
-johann koenig
Today is Sweetmorn, the 36th day of Chaos in the YOLD 3170