Friend, Lead Club members now get 1000 fr'ee hits +leads

Friend,

Thank you for visiting our website at
www.leadclub.net and joining our newsletter.

We have just added two more benefits to your
Lead Club membership.

>From now on Lead Club members will receive
1000 free hits to their website included
with their pro membership.

We have purchased over 1 million full page
views from several major traffic sources.
As long as you are a pro member you will
receive 1000 guaranteed hits to your site
every month. You can register directly from
your pro ffa page.

Also we are offering to all our pro members
a 300 meg, pro, no ad web hosting account included
in your pro membership. If you have your
own domain name that you want to host we
will host it for you!

Of course we will still continue to deliver
60,000 leads per month. You can even download
30,000 new leads right now.
http://www.leadclub.net

All the above is included in your pro membership
for the same price as always.

If you already are a pro member you can
log into your account at www.leadclub.net
and look for the links to register for the
additional new services in your control panel.

If you are not yet a pro member you can
become one now at www.leadclub.net

We even let you try the pro membership for
free at www.leadclub.net/freetrial.html

Thanks!

Matt
www.leadclub.net

Our contact info:
http://contactinfo.ll12.net

Click on the link below to remove yourself
http://www.quickregister.net/cgi-bin/varpro/r.cgi?id=leads&a=debian-user@lists.debian.org

AOL Users