Re: Need help, dual NICs, don't know whether this /etc/network/interfaces file is correct

Joseph Jones wrote:

I'm using a custom 2.4.22 kernel with the forcedeth (the reverse engineered driver for my onboard adaptor) patch applied.

I'm unfamiliar with this option, but I do recall seeing something about this option in the past couple of days (maybe it was even part of this thread) and I have a vague recollection of it having to do with some sort of bug in the option. If it wasn't part of this thread and you're unaware of what was mentioned, you might want to check the archives for the past couple of days.

--
Kent