Auto-response from the ACC Registration Helpline

This is to let you know that your email was received by the Austin Community College Registration Helpline account.  We strive to have a human respond to all emails within 4 business hours of their receipt.  We may not have a resolution that quickly, but we will be working on it.

The normal Registration Helpline hours of operation are from 9am to 9pm Monday through Thursday, 9am to 5pm on Friday and Saturday 9am - 2pm during published registration hours.

Please remember that the Online Service system is down for routine maintenance from 5pm on Friday until 9am on Saturday.

Thank you,
The ACC Registration Helpline
(512) 223-7864