Re: debian ... can't get it to install

On Thu, Feb 05, 2004 at 10:59:04AM +0100, David Baron wrote:
> Try a knoppix CD (you can download the image and burn one yourself). Use this
> and in 15 minutes you have a fully configured Debian system. Painless.

Apparently this bears repeating again and again and again, since clueless
people refuse to get it....

No, in fifteen minutes, he will have a fully configured *Knoppix* system.
Converting this "system" into Debian will not be painless.

--
 Marc Wilson |     "Language shapes the way we think, and determines
 msw@cox.net |     what we can think about."  -- B. L. Whorf