Re: Anyone had any luck with gift-fasttrack on unstable?

On Friday February  6 at 01:24am
Joseph Jones <joe@bumpycarrot.cjb.net> wrote:

> Somebody pointed me at a port that seemed to be for woody (deb
> http://hal.iwr.uni-heidelberg.de/debian/ gift/), however, it doesn't
> quite work because of a dependency on libvorbis0, which has been
> replaced by libvorbis0a.
>
> Anyone else seen any better offers?

I use the packages from:
deb ftp://ftp.berlios.de/pub/gift-fasttrack unstable main

with the standard gift packages from testing/unstable. They seem a
little outdated though. I don't use them much anymore, I've moved to
bittorrent.
--
-johann koenig
Today is Sweetmorn, the 36th day of Chaos in the YOLD 3170