Re: sftp sources?

On Thu, 2004-02-05 at 20:20, Jens Rantil wrote:
> Hi Colin,
>
> On Fri, 6 Feb 2004 00:11:20 +0000
> Colin Watson <cjwatson@debian.org> wrote:
>
> > I don't believe there are any such official mirrors. You could set one
> > up, though ...
>
> I'm just curious (as I am planning to perhaps put a server in near future)
> Anyone who knows how much harddrive space such a mirror would take up?

For just a partial Mirror of the Debian Archive that I exclude:

arm, hppa, hurd-i386, ia64, m68k, mips, mips-el, powerpc, sh, s390

I am keeping: i386, alpha, sparc (stable, testing, stable, experimental
and source)

  greg:~/bin$ du -hs /publish/debian
  51G     /publish/debian
  greg:~/bin$ du -hs /publish/debian-non-US/
  558M    /publish/debian-non-US
  greg:~/bin$

So that is 52+GB

Good Luck.