Re: sftp sources?

On Fri, Feb 06, 2004 at 02:20:55AM +0100, Jens Rantil said
> Hi Colin,
>
> On Fri, 6 Feb 2004 00:11:20 +0000
> Colin Watson <cjwatson@debian.org> wrote:
>
> > I don't believe there are any such official mirrors. You could set one
> > up, though ...
>
> I'm just curious (as I am planning to perhaps put a server in near future)
> Anyone who knows how much harddrive space such a mirror would take up?

A full Debian mirror, of all arches and source is on the order of 100GB.
I'm pretty sure debmirror will let you mirror only the architectures you
care about, though.

--
Rob Weir <rweir@ertius.org> | mlspam@ertius.org  |  Do I look like I want a CC?
Words of the day: Rule Psix COSCO counter terrorism IRA underground SHA militia