Re: linux 2.6, df: `/mnt/nfs': Value too large for defined data type

Steven Romanow (1) wrote:
> Thanks for the reply.  Some gentoo users are also reporting having this
> fixed.  I understand the mm-sources are based on vanilla + andrew morton
> patches, and I saw a LKML post (referred to in my bug report) stating a
> relation to a statfs64 patch.  I havn't looked yet to see if my kernel
> contains this patch yet.  Are you using nfsv3 or v4? Im using nfs v3
> protocol.
> Steve

I'm running 2.6.2-rc3-mm1 right now. Previously, I've used 2.6.1-mm1,
2.6.0-test11-bk11, and 2.6.0-test9-mm5. For each of those kernels, I'm
reasonably sure I never had a problem with df; before that, I can't
remember well.

I have NFS mounts from two different servers right now. The first server
is running 2.4.17 and supports NFSv3. The second is running 2.6.1, and
supports NFSv3 and v4. On my own machine, the kernel supports both v3
and v4, too, so as far as I know, mounts of the first server use v3 and
mounts of the second use v4.

-Corey