Re: Has anyone ever thought of getting the reply-to changed?

Steve Lamb wrote:
Paul Tietjens wrote:

I hit the "Reply" button and sent this email with Thunderbird. Apprently,
it's smart enough to figure it out. :)

In fact it still was on the wishlist on Thunderbird's Bugzilla the last
time I checked (and voted for it).

In fact, I decided to take a look to see what the current status was. Relevant bugs which are still listed as open:
45715, 17796, 29041